EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS - 2019
MSCF is a registered, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the awareness and promotion of Tamil culture in Central Florida and various charitable causes such as
Success of MSCF's charitable cause wholly relies on contributions from each of it's members like you.
- Educational Scholarships for needy students in India every year since 2013
- Help people affected by natural calamities in India
- Donate time to local charities etc.
MSCF has supported several needy students who have successfully completed their degrees and are practicing doctors, software engineers and other professionals.
In continuation our efforts, MSCF is accepting nominations for Educational Scholarships for the year 2019. Please read the rules below carefully and submit your nominations by JULY 28, 2019.
- Each registered MSCF member family can nominate up to 5 students only.
- New nominations are required for past scholarship awardees. If nominated, they will get preference provided they have maintained good academic record.
Eligibility for nominations.
- Students already pursuing college degree such as B.E, B.Tech, M.B.B.S, B.A, B.Sc, B.C.A, B.B.A, M.C.A, etc., with good marks is past semesters and no arrears.
- Students completed 12th standard exam with at least 70% marks and got admission letter to a degree course.
- MSCF member personally verified that students' family is in dire financial needs and the scholarship will help ease financial stress on the family.
- A maximum of 25 students will be selected for scholarship of Rs. 25,000 each.
- MSCF Scholarship Committee's decision is final with regards to selection criteria.
For each student submit one application with all supporting documents by JULY 28, 2019.
- Duly filled Application Form with student's photo affixed
- Letter of recommendation from MSCF member
- Letter of recommendation from either Principal or a Teacher or a community member
- For new students, copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets and college admission letter
- For current college students, copy of all past semester mark sheets
- Scanned copy of Photo ID / PAN card
- Scanned copy of ration card
- Application and supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com. Send one email per student nomination.
Click Here to Download the Application Form
For questions and feedback, please contact MSCF Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All nominations are due by JULY 28, 2019. Nominations submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Selected students and the nominating members will be informed by AUGUST 09, 2019 about scholarship disbursement.