Tabla Banquet Hall
1. Participant must be an active MSCF member or from an active MSCF member family (Patron, Life or 2014 dues paid).
2. Competition is open for all ages.
3. All performances (songs) must be in Tamil and of any genre (folk, rap, classical, semi-classical, melody etc.).
4. Participants are allowed to use lyrics sheet for during the performance but no karaoke tracks are allowed to play.
5. Participants will be given a maximum of 4 minutes.
6. There will be only one round for the competition.
7. All performances will be judged by a panel of Judges and their decision is final.
8. Participants will be evaluated in the following categories:
a) Rhythm Awareness
b) Song Selection/ Voice Suitability / Voice modulation
c) Tamil Pronunciation
d) Overall performance
9. Music teachers and professional playback singers are not allowed to participate in the competition.
Muthamizh Sangam of Central Florida, Inc. 1156 Hollow Pine Dr, Oviedo, FL 32765 (407) 574-4343
A registered, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions may be tax deductible. MSCF's Tax ID is 59-3327604.