Registration deadline is Thursday, November 30, 2017.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The games will be played under the normal rules of cricket unless stated otherwise below.
2. Tournament starts at 9:00 am on Saturday, December 2, 2017
3. Registration will be opened for the following:
a)Six (6) team under Men's category
b)Two (2) under Women's category
4. First Six (6) Teams to register will play in the tournament under Men's category.
5. First Two (2) Teams to register will play in the tournament under Women's category.
6. Matches are Six (6) overs per Innings.
7. Each Team will consist of total Eight (8) members. Only Seven (7) members will be playing the match. The registered players (7) and substiute player (1) can only play for the registered team.
8. Each game will consist of One (1) Inning each side, and played at Six (6) balls an over.
9. The coin toss for each game will occur before the start of a game. The winner of toss can choose to bat or field.
10. The innings will conclude when either all the overs have been bowled or all Six (6) Batsmen have been dismissed.
11. After Twenty-Five (25) runs a batsman must retire. If, however, there are overs remaining after all other batsmen have been dismissed, the retired batsman may return to finish his innings.
12. The "last man standing" rule applies.
13. At the fall of the seventh wicket, if more overs or balls are left, the Batsman dismissed shall act as runner with the remaining batsman. If the runner is dismissed in any way, such as
Run-Out, this will count as the last batsman being out, thus terminating the innings.
14. NO Balls and WIDE Balls shall incur a penalty of One(1) run. Extra ball should be bowled.
a.Short-pitched balls above the shoulder height will be called no balls, resulting in One (1) run. The square leg umpire will call the no ball in the event of a ball passing over the Batsman’s shoulder height, when standing.
b.Full Tosses above the waist will be called no balls, resulting in One (1) run.
c.Balls will be called wide under criteria of "playableness".
d.Hitting a wide ball disqualifies it from being a wide.
e.Rules for Leg Byes and Byes shall apply.
15. Each side is allowed a maximum of Thirty (30) minutes to finish bowling Six (6) overs.
16. Umpire’s decision is final. No arguments with Umpires allowed at any cost.
17. Request for change in Rules and Regulations is not entertained.
18. The rules are subject to change without notice. A copy of the rules will be sent by email to all team captains one day before the tournament.