MSCF 2018 EC team requests all registrants for cultural programs to go through these rules and guidelines. We appreciate your kind understanding and support. If you have any questions, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
===== Cultural Programs Rules & Guidelines For MSCF =====
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HOLD MSCF MEMBERSHIP for 2018
- Solo performances are not allowed in any form
- A participant can participate in maximum of 2 cultural programs only if they are in two different art forms. E.g. One classical and one non-classical. [Art forms: Classical Dance, Non-Classical Dance, Singing, Drama, etc.]
- Maximum time allowed for each performance is 5 minutes
- Number of Classical performance will be limited to 5 programs
- Number of Singing and Musical instruments performance will be limited to 2 programs
- A Program coordinator can orchestrate a maximum of 2 programs
- Dance schools can submit a maximum of 2 programs
- All programs should have a minimum total of 4 individuals performing in overall 5 minutes and minimum 3 on stage at any given time.
- Have enough backup, to avoid cancellation of your performance due to last minute drop out of kids
- Songs and Participant list should be uploaded before closing of Registration and it will be reviewed and approved by the committee with 1 week of Registration closing.
- Programs will be given preference by Regions to provide equal opportunity across Orlando. Registrations will be equally distributed across these 5 regions (Lake Mary, Windermere, Oviedo, Hunters creek, Rest of Orlando) on first come first serve basis. If enough programs are not registered from a region, preference will be given to other regions on First come First Serve basis. Address of the Program coordinator should be given at the time of registration to determine from which region you are registering. Ensure all the participants are also from same region.
- Programs will be sorted based on a set of rules which will be defined and published after the closing of Registration and will strictly be followed.
- Irrespective of number of audiences, the event will start sharp at the announced time
- Programs should mandatorily be in Tamil language
- Programs that reflect the rich Tamil culture will get higher priority and will get more preference to be placed at prime slots
- While we prefer no songs be repeated in the entire program, the committee will work towards accommodating it as long as the sequences are not the same
- Songs and costumes need to be appropriate for MSCF Event
- MSCF has the final authority to change the structure to suit the needs of the community and the program content
Muthamizh Sangam of Central Florida, Inc. | 1156 Hollow Pine Dr, Oviedo, FL 32765 | contact us at email@example.com
A registered, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions may be tax deductible. MSCF's Tax ID is 59-3327604.